One Pot Supper. Add Life To Your Party with Hassle-free One Pot Dinner Mixes From Kraft®! Just one pot, skillet or dish is all you'll need to make these easy one pot meals. Look out for sheet pan dinners, casseroles and more.
This version of chili-mac includes spicy Mexican chorizo and roasted poblano peppers. Serve with sour cream or queso anejo. Lemon-Parmesan Chicken and Rice Bowl "A quick and delicious meal—the family will love it. You can have One Pot Supper using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Supper
- You need 3/4 lb of bacon,cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 can of 16 oz. pork and beans.
- It’s 1 can of 16 oz kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 16 oz butter beans, drained.
- You need 1 cup of catsup.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
Most Made Today Satisfy comfort food cravings with easy one-pot meals like warming soups and stews, comforting casseroles, and all kinds of mac and cheese from Food Network. Creamy One-Pot Spaghetti with Leeks Instead of boiling pasta in water, cook it in a super-flavorful combination of stock, cream, leeks, scallion, garlic, and chives. These simple One Pot Meals are your answer to quick and easy weeknight dinners! Everything cooks in one pot or pan for maximum flavor and minimum cleanup!
One Pot Supper instructions
- Brown beef, drain and place in crock pot.
- Brown bacon and onions and add with all other ingredients to crock pot.
- Stir well and cook on low 4 to 9 hours.
These easy dinner recipes eliminate the need to figure out what sides to cook with your main dish, because each recipes provides your protein, vegetables, and grains in one dish! One-Pot Dinner "My family always comes back for seconds when this nicely seasoned skillet supper is on the table," reports Bonnie Morrow of Spencerport, New York. These (basically magic) one-pot recipes are the closest thing around to food that actually makes itself. Use your pressure cooker or Instant pot to make this easy, hearty one-pot meal. Melody Timmerman says, "This was very good!