One Pan Pasta. For an easy one-pot meal, try making this delicious pasta dinner. All of your ingredients—pasta, tomatoes, onions, and olive oil—cook together in one pan. The result is a meal that's delicious, healthy, and easy to clean up.
With these easy one-pot pasta recipes, you don't have to bother with boiling pasta in a separate pot. Instead, you cook everything — and I mean everything — all in one pot. What you get are family-pleasing, ingredient-stretching dinners with a lot less kitchen clean-up. You can cook One Pan Pasta using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pan Pasta
- You need 12 oz of Linguine.
- You need 12 oz of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic chopped fine.
- You need 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 bunch of Fresh basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of as needed Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Essentially the idea is that you don't have to pre-cook the pasta. The pasta cooks with the sauce and vegetables all together in one pan. A revolutionary technique: The recipe is inspired by a pasta one of our cooks tried in Puglia, Italy. Cooking the dried pasta in a skillet, not the usual large pot, along with the other ingredients seemed radical, but now we consider this dish one of our "back pocket" recipes.
One Pan Pasta instructions
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, red-pepper flakes, basil, oil, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and water in a large straight-sided skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil mixture, stirring and turning pasta frequently with tongs, until pasta is al dente and water has nearly evaporated, about 9 minutes..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, divide among 4 bowls, and garnish with basil. Serve with oil and Parmesan..
How do you cook pasta and sauce in one pot or one pan? One pot pasta is a time saver because the pasta is cooked right in the sauce, in your pot or pan. This recipe yields delicious pasta as the spaghetti noodles soak up all the goodness of the ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil mixture, stirring and turning the pasta with tongs to.