One pan chicken flatbreads. Arranging furniture is one of the most daunting—yet most important—design decisions. These common scenarios will teach you the basics of furniture design. One-Pan Chicken Flatbreads. bhg.com Dreygers. loading.
Fold or roll the flatbreads to eat. A slather of garlicky hummus keeps this Green-inspired chicken flatbread sandwich lusciously moist. Top things off with any fresh vegetables you have in your refrigerator. You can cook One pan chicken flatbreads using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pan chicken flatbreads
- You need 12 oz of chicken breasts.
- You need 4 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of garlic hummus.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of english cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of feta cheese.
- You need 4 of 7 inch flatbreads.
Tonight's sheet-pan supper will give you enough chicken to nextover for Friday. One of our favorite pizzas from CPK was the bbq chicken flatbread pizza, it's crazzzzy good. And this recipe is an easy peasy homemade version on – – – – – > FLATBREAD. And if you buy your flatbread pre-made (which um, I totally do) it makes this pizza such a quick and amazing meal.
One pan chicken flatbreads instructions
- pound each breast until 1\4 inch thick..
- sprinkle with lemon pepper seasonings..
- heat oil over medium heat. cook chicken 2-3 min until no longer pink. let stand 2 min. then cut into strips..
- wipe skillet dry. Add flat bread and toast over medium heat..
- in bowl, combine the hummus and yogurt. spread on flat bread..
- top with chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta..
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. I cooked the chicken and veggies all together on a baking sheet and baked it in the oven. I lined the baking sheet with aluminum foil. Clean up from dinner was super easy!