Spagh macaroni With Tomato Sauce. Dish Up Some Deliciousness With Our Baked Elbow Macaroni And Cheese. How to Make Spicy Macaroni with Tomato Sauce. Spicy macaroni with a tomato sauce.
Return pasta to pot and add tomato sauce and pasta cooking liquid. This is one dish which i made few days back and loved it so much. Delicious and simple pasta dish which turns out so saucy and very delicious. You can have Spagh macaroni With Tomato Sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spagh macaroni With Tomato Sauce
- You need of Spaghetti.
- It’s of Macaroni.
- Prepare of Clean diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Roughly ground chilli pepper.
- You need of Roughly ground scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Clean diced carrot.
- It’s of Clean cut green beans.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of Clean chopped spring onion.
There are as many recipes for tomato sauce as there are cooks who make it, and customizing this sauce to your tastes is a snap. I call it a Million Dollar Spaghetti Recipe because it is easy, quick and tastes like a fancy Italian restaurant meal. Alex called me "talented" last Friday. A quick and easy one pot pasta packed with nutritious greens and a thick, luxurious tomato & mascarpone sauce.
Spagh macaroni With Tomato Sauce step by step
- Heat pot of on fire water, add the spaghetti & macaroni with little salt, stir n cover to cook for some minute.
- If it's almost cooked, add green beans with carrot, on low heat allow to steam.
- Set aside once cooked.
- Heat pot with oil (enough as required for the sauce).
- Add the spring onions, stir a bit with thyme n curry (spices).
- Add red pepper, scotch bonnet and tomatoes one at a time as u stir.
- Allow to cookfry well (for water to drain).
- Add salt with seasoning (to taste), little water cover for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Dish out the spagh macaroni with the sauce on top.
Excellent midweek dinner and perfect for Meatless Monday. I'll confess that I was always a little skeptical about the one pot pasta trend, where the pasta cooks right there in the sauce. This quick and easy Tomato and Mascarpone Pasta Sauce is the perfect mid-week family meal. You won't have to buy store-bought pasta sauce again! Suitable for lunch or dinner, this sauce is packed with the tasty combination of juicy tomatoes and creamy mascarpone that your little ones will love.