Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries. Find Baked Sweet Potato Recipes Now! Try Our Tasty & Easy-To-Make Side Dish Recipes Online. Wedges of sweet potatoes, tossed with oil, sprinkled with spices, and baked at high heat until browned and crispy at the edges.
Toss with oil: Transfer fries to a dry bowl or ziplock bag, and toss evenly with oil. These oven baked sweet potato fries are simple, healthy and delicious. We make them in my house all the time. You can cook Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- It’s 2 of Garnet Yams.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1 of Sea salt.
- It’s 1 of Paprika.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon.
They are so good that I forget that they are actually healthy. If you have an air fryer, you might want to check out my air fryer sweet potato fries recipe. Yes, sweet potatoes are one of the powerhouse veggies. These crispy oven-baked sweet potato fries are a healthy alternative to french fries and arguably even more delicious.
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut yams into strips like French fries..
- Place yams on foil lined baking tray (line with parchment paper for crispier exterior).
- Place coconut oil in a small saucepan and then heat on low. Stir until coconut oil is completely liquid..
- Mix a little paprika, and a good amount of salt and cinnamon into melted coconut oil. Brush the liquid onto yams on the baking tray..
- Put fries in oven for 15 mins. Flip the fries over. Put back in for 15 mins..
- Fries should be tender in the middle and browned on the edges.
- Add more seasoning as needed.
- Leftovers last in fridge for 5-7 days.
But they can turn soggy if not cooked properly. Follow these tips to ensure crisp success every time. French fries are a near-perfect food. It's hard to improve upon perfect, but. Crispy baked sweet potato fries are probably my kids' favorite food ever.