Homemade Italian Sausage.
You can have Homemade Italian Sausage using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Italian Sausage
- It’s 5 lb of ground pork.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 2 tsp of fennel seed (ground).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of caraway seed.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef broth.
Homemade Italian Sausage step by step
- In a stand mixer, combine all ingredients. Mix well, until the mixture is very sticky, approximately 3 minutes..
- Seal in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours to allow the flavor to blend..
- Using a sausage stuffer, fill casings of desired size. Tie off into 8 inch links. Put in freezer bags and seal. Freeze for up to 6 months..
- NOTE : If you do not have a stuffer you can make them into patties..