Meemaw's One-Pot Spaghetti. Make up a big batch of pre-mixed coleslaw dressing the next time you are serving an army. It keeps well in the refrigerator for several weeks. This version uses cream of mushroom, cream of celery, and cream of chicken to give a rich flavor to a quick school-night dinner when getting your back-to-school routine settled.
See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food. One Pot Instant Pot Penne Rigate Pasta (Vegetarian/Vegan) by Amy & Jacky.. See more ideas about Instant pot, Instapot recipes, Instant pot dinner recipes. You can have Meemaw's One-Pot Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meemaw's One-Pot Spaghetti
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 28 oz of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- It’s 1 can of 4 oz diced ortega chiles undrained.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of 4 oz mushrooms stems & pieces drained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 7 oz of thin spaghetti broken into 2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 cup of 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese grated.
One-Pot Chunky Italian Meat Sauce This hearty, chunky meat sauce takes a little while to come together, but it is so worth the extra effort. Great pressure cooker pasta recipe! via @thetypicalmom. Beef Recipes Mexican Food Recipes Healthy Recipes Shrimp Recipes Vegetarian Mexican Mexican Cooking Vegetarian Recipes Chicken Recipes Mexican Dinners. I'm just a simple grandma with various interests in life; my very favorite being my grandchildren.
Meemaw's One-Pot Spaghetti instructions
- Cook and stir meat & onions in large skillet or Dutch oven till browned. Drain fat. Stir in tomatoes (with liquid) and remaining ingredients except cheese..
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Cover and heat till cheese is melted..
- Stir and serve..
Beer cheese soup makes for a warm and satisfying meal on cold, blustery days. Unfortunately, it has a reputation for being a bit tricky to make because it can turn into a gloppy mess if you aren't careful. However, you can achieve picture-perfect (and palate-worthy) results at home with this easy recipe. My mama's famous lasagna recipe is hands down the best lasagna I have ever had in my life. She learnt her ways from her Italian friends when she lived in New York City, adjusting the recipe through the years to perfect it…and every single person that tries her recipe comes back for seconds, thirds and leftovers for the next day!