One pot andouille sausage skillet pasta. They're so easy to put together, and other than a cutting board for some prep work, only a single skillet ends up in the sink. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, milk and pasta; season with salt and pepper, to taste. HOW TO MAKE ONE POT CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE PASTA.
I absolutely LOVE one pot wonders that come together with minimal effort AND minimal cleanup! This One Pan Cajun Andouille Sausage and Pasta will be your new go-to dinner in a hurry, and yes,it's all prepared in ONE PAN. This recipe is sponsored by Aidells® Sausage. You can cook One pot andouille sausage skillet pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot andouille sausage skillet pasta
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 packages of andouille sausage.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of elbow pasta.
- You need 1 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
All opinions shared are my own. My cheesy tomato pasta skillet recipe is the inspiration behind this recipe. It's easy to make, delicious and can be quickly put on the dinner table. It also totally inspired today's recipe – a one pot spicy sausage skillet.
One pot andouille sausage skillet pasta instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic(minced), onion(diced) and sausage, and cook, stirring frequently, until sausage is lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in chicken brown, tomatoes, milk and pasta; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 12-14 minutes..
- Remove from heat and top with cheese. Cover until cheese has melted, about 2 minutes..
- Serve immediately.
One Pot Andouille Sausage Skillet Pasta tastes so creamy and tasty as well. The steps to make are also very easy to follow. If you are interested, follow the recipe below to make some at home. How to make One Pot Andouille Sausage Skillet Pasta. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.