One pan cheesy smoked sausage and pasta skillet. Start Your Day Right With Our Quick & Easy Breakfast Casserole. HOW TO MAKE ONE POT CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE PASTA. The steps for this recipe are quick and easy.
One Pan Cheesy Sausage Pasta – get dinner on the table with these easy pasta recipe. I think it is safe to say that school is in session all over the place now. We started a couple weeks ago, but some kids are just getting back this week. You can cook One pan cheesy smoked sausage and pasta skillet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pan cheesy smoked sausage and pasta skillet
- Prepare 1 lb of smoked sausage link.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of scallions.
- It’s 1 of 10 oz can tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of Dry pasta.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk or heavy cream.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
They're so easy to put together, and other than a cutting board for some prep work, only a single skillet ends up in the sink. This hearty one pan dinner is full of delicious smoked sausage, egg noodles, broccoli, and cheese! One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta- A delicious quick and easy meal that is full of flavor! For Father's Day I had my kids fill out an "All About Dad" questionnaire and for his favorite food, my son put this Sausage Pasta.
One pan cheesy smoked sausage and pasta skillet instructions
- Saute sausage with onions and garlic in olive oil then add tomatoes, pasta, cream, broth and seasonings.
- Bring to boil, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 min.
- Turn off heat and stir in 1/2 cup cheese. Sprinkle rest on top and cover for 5 min to melt. Top with scallions and serve.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil. I've had a few comments about the can opener. You can get one on Amazon. And because of the busy-ness that comes with the back-to-school season, easy dinner recipes are a necessity! I'm a huge fan of one pot recipes because I hate dishes, and this cheesy sausage and peppers pasta is perfect for minimizing your time spent cleaning up afterwards.