One-Pot Chicken Alfredo. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and add fettuccine.
Watch the video and see how easy this is! This is not meant to be an authentic Italian pasta. Warm olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or pot. You can cook One-Pot Chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 each of Salt and pepper, to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic, finely chopped or grated.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of penne pasta or any bite-sized shape pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare 1 of sprig basil.
- It’s 2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo is an easy dish that's prepared in just ONE pan. The creamy sauce mixed with warm Alfredo pasta makes this a family favorite. Inside: The best one pot chicken alfredo recipe. Today, I'm sharing a quick and easy dinner recipe that is absolutely delicious.
One-Pot Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Cut chicken breasts into 1/2-inch pieces. Season with 1/2 tsp kosher salt and a few turns of pepper..
- Over medium-high heat, brown chicken in olive oil, about 1 minute, until the chicken is brown but not cooked through. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add chicken stock, cream and uncooked pasta to the pan; stir to combine. Add basil sprig and bring to a boil then cover and reduce to a simmer..
- Simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender. Remove from heat, discard basil sprig and stir in grated Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper as needed..
Serve this alongside a simple salad for a meal the whole family will love. But wait, there's more—you only need one pot to make this simple pasta dish! All of that good news—plus the rich, creamy cheese sauce combined with pasta, peas and rotisserie chicken—make this a meal everyone in the family will applaud for when you bring it to the table. This simple one-pot recipe starts by cooking the chicken and then building a delicious Chardonnay Alfredo sauce on it. Next, the pasta is added directly to the pan and the pasta soaks up all the flavors of the scrumptious sauce, creating the most incredibly rich and creamy Alfredo sauce you have ever eaten.