One Pot Chili Mac & Cheese. Add Meat & Tomatoes To Chili Magic And Have Chili In Just Ten Minutes. This delicious chili mac and cheese with ground beef, diced tomatoes, rich tomato sauce, chili beans and spices is cooked all in one pot–including the macaroni! This One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese is two great comfort foods all in one!
I love a good one pot meal on a busy day, my family's favorites include jambalaya, pizza pasta and this cheesy chili mac. Chili Mac and Cheese is completely made in one pot. Start the usual way – sautéing garlic and onion to create the flavour base – add the beef, the spices and everything else. You can have One Pot Chili Mac & Cheese using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Chili Mac & Cheese
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3/4 can of white beans.
- It’s 3/4 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of tomatos.
- It’s 4 of cubes of chicken broth.
- You need 10 oz of pasta noodles.
- You need 2 tsp of chili pepper.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheese.
I love a cosy one-pot pasta like Chili Mac. Ingredients for One Pot Chili Mac Recipe: Ground Beef: This makes your recipe into a hearty meal along with the beans.; Elbow Pasta Noodles: The Macaroni part of the Chili Mac!; Beans: You can't have Chili Mac and Cheese without Beans! I use red kidney beans and black beans. Seasoning: Chili Powder, Cumin, Salt, Ground Pepper; Aromatics: Onion and Garlic combine to elevate your Chili Mac to.
One Pot Chili Mac & Cheese instructions
- Cook meat, onions in olive oil..
- Add chopped garlic once onions are translucent and meat almost cooked..
- Once cooked, add all seasonings, tomatoes, chicken broth, noodles & cook thoroughly..
- Add cheese..
One Pot Cheesy Turkey Taco Chili Mac recipe is so easy and protein packed! Made with taco seasoning, beans, and pasta shells topped with cheese is a favorite in my home! Bonus points for dirtying only one pot! It's Chili Con Carne + Macaroni and Cheese = comforting new family favorite that can't be beat in taste, comfort or convenience! Blending the best of both worlds, chili mac combines the smoky and spicy flavor of chili with the rich and creamy texture of mac & cheese.