Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot).
You can cook Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot)
- It’s 1 lb. of stew beef, browned and dredged in flour.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour, for dredging.
- It’s 28 oz. of can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 4 cups of hot water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 lb. of potatoes, cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots, peas or any other desired vegetables.
Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) instructions
- Brown the stew beef in a skillet on med-high heat, add salt, pepper and garlic powder, drain and dredge in flour. Add to crockpot sprayed with cooking spray..
- Add all other ingredients to the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours..
- Remove the bay leaves and enjoy with a loaf of Italian bread..