Heathers Amazin' Blazin' Trail Mix.
You can have Heathers Amazin' Blazin' Trail Mix using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Heathers Amazin' Blazin' Trail Mix
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of M & Ms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yogurt Raisins.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Banana Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanuts (unsalted).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds (raw).
- You need 1/4 cup of Walnuts (chopped).
- It’s 1 bunch of Pretzels (mini).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cran Raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheerios (Honey Nut).
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice Chex.
- It’s 1 cup of Corn Chex.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shaved Coconut.
Heathers Amazin' Blazin' Trail Mix step by step
- Turn your oven to 250°F to preheat..
- In a saucepan, add Butter, Maple Syrup, Vanilla, and Honey and cook on low until well blended. Once it is simmering, turn off heat and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Shaved Coconut, Cheerios, Rice chex, and Corn chex. Pour the Syrup mixture over and toss to coat. Spread this mixture out on a cookie sheet and place in your oven for one hour..
- While that is cooking, add M&Ms, Yogurt Raisins, Banana Chips, Peanuts, Almonds, Walnuts, Pretzels, and Cran Raisins to another large mixing bowl and wait. (Don't eat the ingredients while you wait)..
- Once the cereal mix is done cooking, let it cool for 5 minutes. Then add to the large mixing bowl and serve, enjoy, DIG IN!.