Hyderabadi Lukmi # Ramzan special!!.
You can have Hyderabadi Lukmi # Ramzan special!! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Lukmi # Ramzan special!!
- You need 250 grams of Maida.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Semolina.
- It’s of Stuffing material:.
- Prepare 200 grams of Kheema (mins).
- You need of Fry it with regular spices & onion.
- It’s of Garnish it with coriander leaves and lemon juice & pinch of Garam masala powder.
- It’s of Oil to cook keema & fry lukmi.
Hyderabadi Lukmi # Ramzan special!! instructions
- Firstly prepare the kheema mins & set aside to cool down for stuffing.
- Mix all dry ingredients maida, salt, ghee, semolina then gradually add water and kneed the dough add a wet cloth or kitchen towel and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Then just roughly oil ur hand palms and knees dough for few minutes then divide into balls.
- Then take a rolling pin roller mat or chapati roller pad pick each ball and start to rolling it over add the kheema stuffing a tablespoon full touch the sides with water brush or fingers so that it will be packed well cut the extra corners make it in square shapes.
- Then add in hot oil on medium flame let it fry it light golden then flip on other side once done remove it heading to do same process for rest of the dough.
- The delicious Lukmis are ready to serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chatni !!!!.