Keto Peanut Butter Bread. Step aside Almond flour bread, peanut butter has come to town. Some people don't like the taste of almond bread, some people find almonds too expensive and so on and so forth. This peanut butter bread is a worthy competitor to other keto diet-approved breads that typically use almond flour.
You know my passion for baking and peanut butter right? So this healthy peanut butter bread is dream. I grab peanut butter and fruit whenever I'm hungry, and if I'm being honest, sometimes I just eat peanut butter straight out of the jar. You can cook Keto Peanut Butter Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Bread
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Flour.
- Prepare 8 of large egg yolks or 4 eggs.
- You need 12 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 TBSP of vanilla.
- Prepare 8 TBSP of Kerrygold Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2-4 TBSP of Brown Sugar Truvia depending on taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
So when I came across a keto peanut butter bread recipe, I was excited to give it a try. Peanut butter-based baked goods are historically delicious, but I had never actually tried baking with peanut butter before. This yummy low-carb banana bread takes less than an hour to make and is packed with banana, toasted nuts, and warm spices. Doing the Keto diet involves trying as many different low-carb breads as you can to find the one you like.
Keto Peanut Butter Bread step by step
- Mix melted or softened cheese and butter..
- Add yolks/eggs, vanilla and sugar. *Depending on regular or sweet bread. Mix..
- Next add baking powder, salt and flour. Mix, it should make a thicker type batter..
- Using a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. I personally spray melted butter on top and eat it warm. I have also eaten it with Strawberry cream cheese spread. (Almost pb&j😉) My kiddos like their "cake" with chocolate chips..
- * I have been asked if you could use PB2 or PBFit in place of the flour. I have never made mine this way but it works. Keep in mind though that those already have sugar added!!.
Most low-carb breads are gluten free and very healthy because they are made with nuts or vegetables. You can also try high protein low-carb bread. With only four ingredients, it is quickly prepared, very appealing and This keto and low carb bread is super easy to make. Even though the bread is flourless, it has a texture just like regular bread. It works great for open face toasts or small sandwiches.