Greek Yogurt Papaya Boat.
You can have Greek Yogurt Papaya Boat using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Papaya Boat
- Prepare 1/2 of Papaya.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mixed Berries: Blueberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Halved Cherries.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Pomegranate Seeds.
- Prepare 4 of Large, Sliced Strawberries.
Greek Yogurt Papaya Boat instructions
- Using a large spoon, scoop the seeds out of the center of the Papaya.
- Add Greek Yogurt to the center of the Papaya.
- Add as many berries and fruit as you would like on top of the Greek Yogurt (I only put recommendations in the ingredients based off of what I made, but feel free to experiment!).
- Use any leftover berries to beautify the rest of your plate.