Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta. Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta A pinch of mild spice gives this chicken dish a nice warmth, while the feta bring some zing. See great recipes for Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta too! See great recipes for Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta too!
Heat over medium and cook chicken, undisturbed, until skin is very crisp and deeply golden brown and releases. Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts have a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning! This easy chicken recipe turns out excellent every single time! You can have Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta
- It’s 4 of chicken breast halves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Spanish paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 125 g of feta cheese.
- You need of Fresh Italian parsley or fresh mint, chopped.
Easy pan-seared chicken breasts is one of my favorite ways to make chicken. You pan fry chicken right in the skillet. So that you can enjoy crunchy crust and lots of flavor! Spice rubbed chicken, pan seared, and finished with peaches, tomatoes, and lots of salty feta.
Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta step by step
- Lay the chicken breasts between sheets of cling film and pound them with a rolling pin or heavy pot until they're 1/2 in thick. Season the meat with salt and freshly cracked black pepper..
- Add the olive oil to a large plate or platter. Swirl in the oregano, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric and onion powder, as well as a good pnch of salt. Lay the chicken in the marinade and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes, flipping occasionally..
- Put a non-stick pan on medium heat. Shake the excess marinade off the chicken and lay them into the pan. Sear for 6 minutes per side. Top with crumbled feta, a sprinkle of fresh parsley or mint, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil when serving..
Filled with color and flavor, this dish is pretty and delish! It's also quick, easy, and a great way to use up any peaches and tomatoes you currently have sitting on your counter. Pan-Seared Chicken with Tomatoes Harissa and Feta I'm not a fan of thighs, if you are, then stick to the original recip e. When oil is hot, but not smoking, add chicken breasts. Remove chicken and transfer to serving dish, tent with foil.