Skillet Fried Fish.
You can cook Skillet Fried Fish using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Fried Fish
- It’s 10 oz of flounder fillets (or fish of your choice).
- You need 1/4 cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour (can also use regular flour or any flour you like cup for cup).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Corn Chex, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Skillet Fried Fish instructions
- Mix flour & onion salt. Set aside..
- In another dish, combine egg, lemon juice, & worcestershire sauce. Set aside..
- In another dish, put the crushed chex..
- Roll fish in flour. Dip into egg mixture. Coat with chex crumbs, pressing into fish..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish. Brown on 1 side 3-5 minutes. (Reduce heat if browning too quickly.) Turn. Cook until coating is golden brown & fish flakes easily..