Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip. See great recipes for Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip too! See great recipes for Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip too! See great recipes for Enchilada-stuffed peppers too!
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, kidney beans and salsa. Cut the bell peppers through the stem into sixths, remove the stem and seeds. You can have Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip
- Prepare 1/2 pound of extra lean beef.
- You need 6 of green peppers (save 2 tops to dice).
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers diced.
- You need 1/4 of diced red onion.
- You need 1/2 of diced jalapeño.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- You need of Rice cauliflower.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese crisp.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 slice of jalapeño.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Bake at 350' until golden brown top sprinkle of shredded cheese.
Transfer to a large microwave safe bowl, add a splash of water and a pinch of salt. Cook ground turkey over medium-high heat, breaking up as it cooks. Cook until the turkey loses it's pink color and is cooked through. Combine cooked turkey with spices and salsa.
Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip step by step
- Cook ground beef.
- Add Garlic, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeño & ketchup.
- Add rice cauliflower then taco seasoning with a little bit of water.
- Cook until ready then stuff green peppers top with shredded cheese.
- Put parmesan cheese on parchment paper then place fresh slice jalapeño and press down.
- Baked at 350' until golden brown then top with a little bit shredded cheese…place in oven to melt.
- Gently place Parma chip on top of green pepper taco and bake until green pepper is ready to eat.
Evenly distribute mixture into the bell pepper boats, top with cheese. Looking for a delicious twist on stuffed bell peppers? Try this easy Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe made with Florida bell peppers, ground beef, taco seasoning, cheese and a few other simple ingredients. Evenly stuff each pepper half with the beef mixture. Top each stuffed pepper with the rest of the cheese.