You can cook Nutella tart using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella tart
- It’s of salted butter.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- You need of condensed milk.
- Prepare of ghee.
- You need of milk powder.
- Prepare of Caster sugar.
- You need of plain flour.
Nutella tart instructions
- Add butter and Caster sugar. Beat until its pale and smooth.
- Add in egg, vanilla essence, ghee and condensed milk. Beat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add your milk powder and flour bit by bit. Until it becomes a dough. If you're using a handmixer, it can get tough to mix. So you might want to use your hand or a wooden stick..
- Preheat oven for 150°C for 30 minutes. While your oven is heating up, you may want to cut out your tart with the tart shaper/cutter..
- Bake your empty tart at 150°C for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven. While that's baking, fill up your piping bag with nutella..
- When the tart is done. Pipe out your nutella onto your tart, it may melt due to the heat. (You might want to place your nutella in the fridge first).
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes at 130°C and extend another 5-10 minutes at 150°C.