Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛. Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛 Super easy and tasty Vegitarian Japanese Curry! Great for meal prep or work lunches. Once potato's are fully cooked add in Japanese Curry seasoning packet.
Cook the ingredients in stages – Divide your ingredients into dense vegetables, tender vegetables, and mushrooms, and cook them in stages. I went on a curry journey to see what place made the best curry in Tokyo, Japan. I was super excited, but then patience got the best of me because some of the curry places have a long waiting game. You can cook Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛
- Prepare 3 cups of white or brown rice.
- Prepare 1 of S & B Golden Curry Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Carrots peels and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini sliced.
- It’s 3 of Potatos peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Celery Chopped.
- It’s 1-2 Cup of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion chopped into medium sized chunks.
- It’s 5-6 Cups of water.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of water for desired sauce thickness (optional).
Japanese Pork Cutlet Curry (Pork Cutlet Curry Rice Bowl) Deep-fried pork cutlet, special cutlet sauce, Japanese special curry, carrots, and onions. Vegan Japanese curry is a thick, stew-like dish with chunky vegetables and slightly sweet undertones. The Japanese adapted curry to their own version, Curry Rice (Kare Raisu, カレーライス) soon after. See great recipes for Japanese style curry, Curry Rice too!
Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛 step by step
- Boil 5-6 cups water. Once water is at a rapid boil add in chopped vegtables: carrots, zucchini, Potatos, cauliflower, onion..
- Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until potato's are cooked through..
- Once potato's are fully cooked add in Japanese Curry seasoning packet. Let sauce thicken (about 5min) If sauce is to thick for personal preference. Add 1/4th-1/2 cup of water to dilute sauce further..
- Cook white or brown rice in rice cooker or on stove top. Serve curry over rice. Enjoy!.
Pour beef mixture over hot rice in a bowl. If you like, you can pour the remaining sauce over the meat. Enjoy with some Benishoga (Japanese pickled ginger).. How to make Japanese Curry Rice. Japanese curry (カレー, karē) is one of the most popular dishes in Japan.