One Pot Basil Pasta. Make This Healthy Pasta Salad With Ripe Vegetables And Whole Wheat Noodles. Place all of the ingredients except for the parmesan into a large pot. Lower the temperature to a medium/low heat and toss and stir continuously until the liquid reduces down into a thick sauce. serve with more fresh basil and top with parmesan.
The result is a meal that's delicious, healthy, and easy to clean up. This is any busy mom's weeknight dinner perfection. If entertaining, serve with one of our easy green salad recipes for the complete dinner experience. You can cook One Pot Basil Pasta using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Basil Pasta
- It’s 1/4 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 100 g of baby plum tomatoes.
- You need 15 g of Chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 15 g of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 150 g of Linguine or spaghetti.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 600 ml of cold water.
Place pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, in a large stock pot. Sprinkle on top the pepper flakes and oregano. This one-pot pasta with tangy tomato-basil sauce is a simple, fast and easy weeknight dinner. One Pot Lemon Basil, Asparagus, and Sausage Pasta.
One Pot Basil Pasta step by step
- Place all the ingredients except for the Parmesan into a large pot. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes submerging the spaghetti into the water once it's softened enough..
- Lower the temp to medium low heat and toss and stir continuously until the liquid reduces to a thick sauce. Top with Parmesan..
It's made with spicy Italian chicken sausage, packed asparagus, is a touch garlicky, and finished with green olives and fresh basil. The al dente penne pasta with tender flavorful sausage, juicy tomatoes, the creamy-cheesy factor from the sour cream and Parmesan, along with the fresh basil was a total winner for my daughter. I saw this recipe as a video done by the amazing Buzzfreed Tasty originally, and simply had to try it! I've never actually tried a one pot pasta before but seeing it done on video left me in no doubt that it would work amazingly. Not only is this absolutely delicious but a huge.