One pot spaghetti. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Add Life To Your Party with Hassle-free One Pot Dinner Mixes From Kraft®! A few weeks ago I shared this easy Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce using jarred marinara sauce and turkey instead of beef.
For an easy one-pot meal, try making this delicious pasta dinner. All of your ingredients—pasta, tomatoes, onions, and olive oil—cook together in one pan. The result is a meal that's delicious, healthy, and easy to clean up. You can have One pot spaghetti using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot spaghetti
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef or sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Spaghetti, broken into pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add beef, onion, and garlic and cook until beef is cooked through. Add water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and. With these easy one-pot pasta recipes, you don't have to bother with boiling pasta in a separate pot. Instead, you cook everything — and I mean everything — all in one pot.
One pot spaghetti step by step
- In a large pot, brown ground beef with onion, add garlic in last minute or so; drain if needed..
- Add broth, spaghetti sauce, and water. Bring to a boil..
- Add spaghetti and reduce heat..
- Cook, covered, for 17 to 20 minutes or until spaghetti is cooked al dente. Stir occasionally and add more water, if needed. Stir in Parmesan..
What you get are family-pleasing, ingredient-stretching dinners with a lot less kitchen clean-up. Add the broken spaghetti, a little at a time, stirring constantly. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add tomato juice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion and seasonings. This easy spaghetti recipe is cooked in just one pot for minimal clean up and maximum flavor.