One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pressure Cooker Ground Turkey Stroganoff is a quick, one pot Stroganoff meal. Using Ground Turkey (or other ground meat, like beef), allows the Egg Noodles to be cooked at the same time and in the same pot.
And there is only one pot to clean up after dinner! It has become a family favorite over the years – one my husband asks for regularly. I also wanted to turn beef stroganoff into a one pot or a one skillet meal. You can have One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pound of mushrooms.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 pound of ground turkey.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 4 cups of beef or chicken broth.
- You need 8 oz of rotini pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
Making the ground beef stroganoff all in one pot and cooking the pasta IN the broth along with the ground beef infuses the noodles with some serious flavor – this is the best stroganoff that I've eaten. One Pot Meals Quick & Easy Sheet Pan Dinners. Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff. In a large nonstick skillet warm the olive oil over medium-high heat.
One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff instructions
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat in a Dutch oven. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then remove from the pot into a bowl and set aside..
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the same pot. Add the onion, season with salt and pepper, and cook until translucent, 4-5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. Add the ground turkey and continue to cook, breaking up the beef with a spoon as it cooks, until it is browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the paprika over the top and stir to combine..
- Pour in the beef broth and the pasta. Bring to a light boil then cover the pot. Continue to cook, stirring often, until the pasta is al dente, 17-20 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the mushrooms and sour cream..
- Serve topped with fresh parsley..
Try this ground turkey stroganoff soon and watch how it quickly becomes a family favorite for a weeknight dinner. Here are some of my other favorite easy one pot pasta dinners: Creamy Spinach Sausage Pasta – pasta and seasoned Italian sausage tossed in a simple, light cream sauce making it the perfect weeknight meal! This Easy Instant Pot Stroganoff is made with ground beef, mushrooms, and onions, cooked together with egg noodles all in the instant pot. A truly easy "dump it and forget it" instant pot recipe. If you like "dump it and forget it" instant pot recipes, you should definitely try, Instant Pot Chicken and Rice, Instant Pot Pasta with Meatballs, or Instant pot Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya.