One Pot Mediterranean Pasta. Since the pasta cooks in its own sauce, the end result is always so flavorful, and our One Pot Mediterranean Pasta is no exception. This pasta showcases some Mediterranean standards, like olives and feta, while fire roasted tomatoes and artichoke hearts dress it up a bit. Everyone will love this healthy pasta loaded with canned artichokes, olives, and fire roasted tomatoes, and simmered in a creamy herb-spiked vegetable broth. "One Pot" Pasta.
This means: You won't have to wait for water to boil. You wont't need to dirty a separate pot for the noodles. Add dried pasta, diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, black olives, red onion, cherry tomatoes, sea salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and dried herbs. You can cook One Pot Mediterranean Pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Mediterranean Pasta
- It’s 1 box of pasta (small kind, not like spaghetti).
- Prepare 1 pack of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1 jar of sundried tomatoes.
- You need 1 pack of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 1 pack of frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 tbs of heavy cream.
One-Pot Mediterranean Pasta Dinner: This magical Greek influenced chicken pasta dish is a one-pot wonder. The key to its success is the secret thickening agent that turns the butter, chicken stock, and cream into a luscious sauce. One-Pot Mediterranean Pasta – an easy pasta meal with tomatoes, artichokes and wonderful Mediterranean flavor. A one-pot meal that comes together in a snap!
One Pot Mediterranean Pasta instructions
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to instructions on box.
- Drain, return pasta to pot and add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and leave on medium-low heat for around 15 mins or until all ingredients have thawed and started simmering.
I love to cook and for the most part, don't mind spending lots of time cooking up a storm in the kitchen. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion to the pan and cook until softened. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute.