One Pan Garlic Herb Chicken and Asparagus. Chicken and asparagus cooked in lemon butter and spices. This healthy one-pan meal is low carb and Keto-friendly. Keep this chicken recipe in your recipe box.
I am majorly crushing on one pan meals these days. There is really nothing better than having a delicious meal and not having to worry about washing a million and one dishes afterwards. Deglaze with chicken broth or water and give a quick stir to coat the asparagus. You can cook One Pan Garlic Herb Chicken and Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pan Garlic Herb Chicken and Asparagus
- Prepare 3-6 of chicken thighs or boneless skinless chicken breast (breasts.
- It’s of pounded to even 1/2 inch thickness).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of Asparagus, ends trimmed.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter, divided.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil(see note).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare of Fresh herbs for garnish(optional).
Return chicken thighs back to the pan for a couple of minutes and serve your buttery garlic herb chicken with asparagus immediately garnished with fresh herbs and lemon slices. ONE PAN GARLIC HERB CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS Is a quick one-pot meal on your agenda tonight? Here is a gratifying chicken and veggie meal, chock-full of robust flavor. You have to try this recipe.
One Pan Garlic Herb Chicken and Asparagus instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large pan/skillet over medium high heat. Stir in garlic and herbs and cook another minute or so until the garlic is fragrant..
- Reduce heat to medium, add chicken to pan, and cook for 5-7 minutes, then flip and cook another 5-7 minutes. (Chicken should be nearly but not completely cooked by this point)..
- Scoot the chicken over the sides and add remaining 1 tablespoon butter to the empty portion of the pan. Once the butter is melted, add asparagus. Season asparagus with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, rotating throughout, for 4-6 minutes until tender and chicken is completely cooked through..
- Serve immediately garnished with freshly cracked black pepper and fresh herbs if desired..
- Note **********in place of the dried basil, oregano, and thyme, you can use about 1 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning..
- Cook time is 20 minutes..
SO, basically you put your protein and vegetable in a pan with an addition to this wonderful garlic, herb, and butter sauce. In just twenty minutes you will have this lovely one-pot meal to serve! G arlic Butter Chicken Bites and Asparagus – So much flavor and so easy to throw together, this chicken and asparagus recipe is a winner for dinnertime! Chicken bites are so juicy, tender, and delicious you'll eat them hot right off the pan! If you're super hungry, serve the garlic butter chicken bites on.