One Skillet Pork Dinner. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Chop Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Brown pork chops on both sides; remove from pan, reserving drippings.
When it comes to dinnertime, one-pan meals are a lifesaver. These skillet pork chops, tenderloins and more help you get dinner on the table. Pork is one of those everyday, budget-friendly staples that can be used in so many dishes, and it's one of our top go-tos for when we want an easy and hassle-free dinner (because we are busy!). You can cook One Skillet Pork Dinner using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Skillet Pork Dinner
- It’s 6 of Boneless pork chops.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 can of Low salt beef broth (14.5 oz each).
- It’s 4 large of potatoes (cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 5 of Carrots (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion (diced).
From sheet-pan dishes to throw-it-together bakes , pork can make any meal burst with flavor without having to spend too much time on it. Recipe: Skillet Pork Chops with Apples and Onions. Video: Skillet Pork Chops with Apples and Onions. This decadent dinner features two of the South's favorite flavors of the season—apples and hint of bourbon.
One Skillet Pork Dinner instructions
- You can cut the pork into bite sized pieces or leave the pork chops whole..
- Dredge the pork in the flour.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Brown the pork on both sides..
- Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper..
- Add beef broth, potatoes, carrots and onion..
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat..
- Cover and simmer for 40-50 min until pork and vegetables are tender..
With a warm sauce and comforting sides, this pork chop dinner is ideal for the winter. Pork chops are simmered with crispy bacon, onion, and potatoes for an easy one-skillet supper. "This is truly 'comfort food,'" says Ginny. "A simple, old-school skillet meal that warms the tummy and makes you smile." A skillet can change your game in the kitchen when it comes to easy, low-maintenance meals. It's ready to go whether you're cooking on the stovetop, in the oven, or even on the grill, making it a true Southern staple to have on hand in the kitchen. Besides, nothing makes us happier on a busy weeknight than quick one-dish dinner ideas, and we definitely appreciate the versatility and hassle. For an easy dinner, one-skillet meals are the way to go.