You can have Mashed Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoes
- You need 3 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground pepper.
Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes into 2 inch squares. Place potatoes into boiling pot of water and cook for about 15 minutes or al dente..
- Drain potatoes and return to same pot. Add the garlic, butter, salt, ground pepper, milk and use a fork to mash the potatoes to your liking..