Grilled Chicken Quesadilla. Place one or two tortillas on the grill, and sprinkle with a thin layer of cheese, chicken, onion, olives, and chiles. Preheat a grill pan over medium heat and oil the grates. Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues.
If using veggies, cook until tender. Prepare chicken with seasonings (per recipe below). Top each tortilla with a generous portion of cheese and a scoop of the chicken and veggies if using. You can cook Grilled Chicken Quesadilla using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
- You need 1/4 c of grilled chicken.
- Prepare of Taco cheese.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of Salsa(of your choosing).
Fold in half and panfry or bake. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. I use premade grilled chicken breasts (see picture below) but you can certainly grill your own chicken.
Grilled Chicken Quesadilla instructions
- Mix the ranch and, salsa then, set aside i liked the taste but, you can use any dipping sauce of your choosing..
- Heat your skillet then, on a 10" tortilla add chicken and, cheese fold then, add to hot skillet.
- Take out when cheese is melted, cut and, enjoy..
In fact, these quesadillas are a fantastic way to use up leftover grilled chicken. In small bowl, combine chicken, chilies, shredded cheese, bell pepper and onion; mix well. I love anything wrapped in bread, in a bun, or even a tortilla. So a tortilla made from bread dough? Yes, these grilled chicken quesadillas are a little out of the norm.