Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew).
You can cook Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew)
- Prepare 1 pack of soft tofu.
- You need 100 g of meats / 100 g seafood (clams, prawns, mussels, crab, squid, etc), you can choose what your favorite item.
- You need of Green onions.
- It’s 1 of Onion, minced.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of Chili, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce/fish sauce.
- You need 4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 slices of kombu/ dashi for stock.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Tofu Stew) instructions
- Make the kombu stock, just boil water with kombu/dashi for 5 minutes..
- Heat the hot pot and put sesame oil, minced garlics, minced onions, and chili powder, stir for 5 minutes until mix well..
- Put the stock and soy sauce, mix well..
- When the stock boils, put the remaining ingredients like green onions, meats/seafood, and tofu, cooking for 5 minutes and the lastly put egg on the top..