Gluten free Taco Bell's Cinnamon twists.
You can cook Gluten free Taco Bell's Cinnamon twists using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Taco Bell's Cinnamon twists
- Prepare 5 of large egg yolks, well beaten (I use vegan eggs).
- You need 2 of 1⁄2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour.
- It’s 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 5 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of almond extract.
- It’s 1 of ⁄2 cup cinnamon.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 16 ounces of powdered sugar (optional).
- It’s 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
Gluten free Taco Bell's Cinnamon twists step by step
- Combine first set of ingredients, adding each ingredient as listed, and enough gluten free flour so that the wheat free dough is no longer sticky, but still very soft..
- Using a gluten free floured working surface, roll small portions of gluten free dough at a time to paper-thin. Cut into 2 x 5-inch strips, and arrange in single layer on oiled cookie sheets..
- In a deep, heavy saucepan or deep fryer, bring oil (at least 3 inches deep) to 400°F Carefully add a few strips to the oil. They'll fall to the bottom but will surface as they brown (about 2 minutes)..
- Lift out with tongs and drop into brown grocery bag containing seasoning mix. Gently shake then remove coated strips. Serve immediately..