Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top. I added a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce as suggested by others and used a small jar of Marinara Sauce instead of the Tomato Soup. It made the meatloaf richer and spicier. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
It has dairy, meat, bread, and vegetables, the only thing it doesn't have is fruit. Its very delicious and easy to make. When brown, turn and cover, cook until done. You can cook Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top
- It’s of —–crust——.
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground meat I used ground sirloin, lean.
- It’s 1/3 pound of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- It’s of ——–toppings———.
- It’s 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of ——cooking vessel——-.
- You need 10 inch of pot with a good fitting lid.
Top the meatloaf with pasta sauce. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded cheese. Place the meatloaf back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted. Line pan with Bacon, stuff pan with meatloaf mix add a few more strips of Bacon on top.
Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top instructions
- Fry the bacon till crispy. Save 2 tablespoons of the drippings. Chop the bacon up..
- Add all the crust ingredients, including cooked bacon, together in a bowl and mix them. To the pot with lid add bacon drippings. mash the mixture on the bottom of pot forming a crater. Turn the stovetop to medium hi heat..
- Add the vegetables to the middle and add salt. Cook covered 7 minutes and turn pot 1/4 turn on stove top repeat till you have a full turn. In case your burner has a hot spot like mine does. Its to ensure even cooking for crust..
- On the last turn add cheese to top of vegetables, cover and cook 9 minutes on medium heat..
- Turn off heat let sit 3 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Fun, simple, homecook recipes for the everyday person! Chicken, Vegetable or Turkey works wonderfully well. Eggs: The eggs help to bind it all together, so don't miss out on adding eggs. In a large mixing bowl put the hamburger meat, eggs, stuffing, broth and salt. Place the mixture in a bread loaf pan.