Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup. Try Chicken & Wild Rice Soup with Nourishing Ingredients. Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup My son's fav soup. No salt added (although you can add salt if you'd like) mommy and daddy usually sneak a bowl too, it's that good!
It is hands down my favorite soup and heres why: think of that one restaurant that you grew up going to, where you always order the same thing and the staff knows your whole family. Slowly mix brown rice into squash mixture until desired consistency is reached; stir in yogurt. Stir chicken, water, rice, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and cream of mushroom soup together in the prepared casserole dish; season with salt and pepper. You can have Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, small dice.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of cooked chicken breast, shredded and chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of zucchini, diced small.
- You need 1/2 of carrot, diced small.
- You need 1/2 of celery stalk, diced small.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4-4.5 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of original Ms. Dash Seasoning.
Arrange butter evenly over the top of the chicken mixture. This is my favorite chicken and wild rice soup. It is a basic recipe that can be easily customized to suite your tastes. The seasoning packet from the wild rice blend gives the soup wonderful flavor.
Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup instructions
- Heat oil in pot, add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add all the veggies and rice to the pot, cook additional 5 min..
- Add your cooked chicken and the Ms. Dash seasoning and stir to combine (this is baby friendly so no added salt, but if you'd like to add salt or pepper, now is the time to do it).
- Pour in your chicken broth, bring to a boil then reduce to medium-low and let simmer until rice is cooked.
- Tip: you can add a squeeze of lemon when serving in bowl, adds a nice citrus zing♡.
This Easy Chicken and Rice Soup has been on our blog from the very beginning, it is a family favorite recipe and a perfect weeknight meal. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute carrot, celery and onion until tender. In a pot over medium heat, melt the butter and saute the celery, carrots, onions and bell peppers for. Add the chicken, carrots, onion, celery and bouillon and reduce heat to low. This easy Chicken Rice Soup recipe is a healthy soup that's perfect for chilly days!