Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. With our mouth-watering recipes, you'll love your Keto meals. My Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is a hit with kids and adults. This is cheesy, bacony, and filling.
A low carb cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love. And this particular Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is the best of the best! This is also a great meal prep dinner. You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- It’s 1 Stick of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Bar (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 6 Cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- You need 2 Bags of Steamfresh riced cauliflower.
- You need 3 Bags of Great Value bacon pieces.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Italian Cheese Blend.
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Added cheese gives the ranch sauce even more creaminess. And topping off the casserole with bacon makes it even tastier. Next time you need a tasty weeknight dinner, give this easy recipe a try! In a large skillet, cook bacon to medium crisp.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole instructions
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl.
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend.
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly.
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together.
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros.
Remove from pan, chop and set aside. Using a large mixing bowl, add in chopped chicken, ½ of the bacon, garlic, sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, ½ cup of each shredded cheese, cauliflower rice, broccoli and seasonings. Dress with olive oil and Hidden Valley ® Original Ranch ® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, tossing to coat. Top with the bell peppers and bacon. How To Freeze Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.