Quick One Skillet Breakfast. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! This is the best shepherd's pie recipe I've ever tasted. It's very quick to make, and I usually have most—if not all—of the ingredients already on hand.
Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever – all in one place! BuzzFeed Goodful Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Add onion and potatoes to the pan stirring to coat in bacon drippings and cook for a couple of minutes. You can cook Quick One Skillet Breakfast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick One Skillet Breakfast
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 small of russet potato.
- Prepare 1/4 of of an onion yellow or white.
- It’s 1 small of Tomato about the size of a golf ball.
- It’s 1 of oil for frying Peanut or Corn oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
Crumble sausage in a large skillet. After it cooks for a few minutes add hashbrowns. While that is cooking scramble the eggs in a bowl. Easy clean-up plus quick cook times make one pan dinners a winner any night of the week.
Quick One Skillet Breakfast instructions
- In small frying pan pour enough oil to just cover bottom of pan, turn on to med high heat.
- When oil is hot put in slices of onion and thin half circle cuts of potato..
- Keep moving potatoes and onions around. when potatoes start to get golden brown stir in diced tomato and egg..
- Add salt and pepper. Serve with feta cheese, bread, and green onion..
With these recipes, you can make your favorite pastas, shrimps, and chicken dishes in a single skillet. If you need breakfast ideas this one pan breakfast skillet recipe is ridiculously easy – just sayin'. That's where these one-skillet meals come in. This season, skip the takeout and forget about spending hours in the kitchen (unless you're baking cookies). With these easy one-skillet dinners, you'll get a hearty, homemade meal on the table in no time, and you'll only have one dish to clean up afterward.