Skillet Pizza with Crab for one. Great recipe for Skillet Pizza with Crab for one. The pre thanksgiving refrigerator clean out continues. I really like the way the skillet pizza turned out.
Carefully remove the skillet from the oven. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. You can have Skillet Pizza with Crab for one using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skillet Pizza with Crab for one
- You need 1/2 cup of Kodiak power cake mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 3 oz of lump crab meat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soft low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 handful of fresh spinach leaves.
- You need 1/2 ounce of marinated red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of bacon bits.
- It’s of Shredded low fat Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare of Crushed red bell pepper and parsley for seasoning.
Season the fillets with sea salt and black pepper – or seasoning of your choice. This Skillet Pizza is made supreme style, topped with a colorful mix of pepperoni, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and olives. The pizza dough is cooked in a hot cast-iron skillet to ensure a crispy crust. Grab a hot slice of cheesy homemade pie, it will disappear fast!
Skillet Pizza with Crab for one step by step
- Combine pancake mix and water to drop biscuit consistency.
- Place in a sprayed 5 inch cast iron skillet.
- Combine your low fat cream cheese, crab meat, and spinach together.
- Be careful not to break up the crab meat too much.
- Place over pizza dough and spread out, some of it will sink in to your dough..
- Low fat Colby jack I used a scale and used 21g a serving is 28g.
- Bacon bits.
- Marinated red bell pepper.
- For seasoning crushed red bell pepper and parsley.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25-27 minutes.
- Here is your MFP info for tracking.
This easy skillet pizza will be your new… Sprinkle yeast and brown sugar over warm water in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Press dough into pan; build up edges slightly. Top the pizza with sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and parmesan. Brush the crust with a mix of honey, chile flakes, and water (to thin the honey. If you want a Pizza Hut / Round Table type pizza, lightly coat the cast iron skillet with olive oil and DON'T pre-heat.