One egg omelette with home fries for one. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Omelet Recipes By Kraft®. Great recipe for One egg omelette with home fries for one. As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
Flip the other half of the egg on top. Cover the pan and cook until the cheese is melted. When plating I folded the omelette once more in half to make it look pretty. You can cook One egg omelette with home fries for one using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One egg omelette with home fries for one
- It’s of I egg.
- It’s of Sweet bell peppers (red,yellow and green).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1-2 slices of deli ham.
- It’s 3 tbsps of olive oil.
- You need 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1-2 slices of cheese (your preference).
Meanwhile, quarter the potatoes and place them and the garlic in a medium. You can try any kind of eggs, made-to-order today. EGGS + OMELETS Choice of home fries, tomatoes, or oatmeal plus bread or bagel. How to make a perfect three egg omelette with cheese.
One egg omelette with home fries for one step by step
- Scrub the potatoes under water with a vegetable brush. Dice potatoes and onion..
- Add 1 tbsp of oil in a fry pan. Add 1/2 of the onion to the pan, cook until translucent. Now add garlic and diced potatoes to the pan. Fry until fork tender, turning to prevent sticking in the pan..
- Meanwhile cut the ham slices into ribbons and slice the peppers into thin slivers. Cook peppers and onions in 1tbsp oil until soft in the omelette pan; set aside on a plate..
- Add the last tbsp of oil to the omelette pan, turning to coat pan bottom..
- Whisk the egg in a small bowl and quickly add to the heated omelette pan. Immediately rotate the pan to coat the bottom of the pan with the egg..
- When the egg starts to cook in the pan; add the vegetables and ham in a strip down the center third of the pan..
- Split the slice of cheese and place over the veggies in the center of the omelette. Once the cheese starts to melt, loosen the edges of the omelette with a spatula and flip 1/3 of the omelette over the veggies and then the opposite side over the center..
- Gently loosen the omelette from the pan and slide it onto a plate. Add the cooked home fries. Garnish with a slice of orange or a side dressing of ketchup..
Fast, simple, and easy.it is also tasty and loaded with good ingredients. peace. Home Fries, or French Fries Grits – Cup Cottage Cheese Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt Cup Add fresh strawberries Fresh Fruit Picante Sauce Cheese Omelette Served with home fries or hash browns, and toast. Waffle More Served with one egg* and one strip Of bacon. French Toast Served with one egg* and one strip of bacon. My family loves omelets, and this is a quick and easy one.