One Pot( No Straining ) Pasta Hodgepodge. Place all ingredients into a large pasta pot, pour broth, and sprinkle with pepper flakes, oregano, and oil Cover, bring to a boil reduce to low heat. There's no easier way to cook up that ooey gooey mac n' cheese all in one pot. And because it's non-stick, cleanup is a.
Don't try a one-pot pasta with huge manicotti tubes. See great recipes for Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes too! And oh, wait — all the other ingredients cook right in the pot with the pasta? You can have One Pot( No Straining ) Pasta Hodgepodge using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot( No Straining ) Pasta Hodgepodge
- You need 2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 4 cup of Vegetable or chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Each fresh chopped vegetables such as zucchini,squash, etc. it's hodgepodge, so it's what you have.
- It’s 1 large of Sweet bell pepper. sliced thin. I roast mine first to render flavor.
- You need 1 bunch of of freshly chopped basil, & parsley.
- It’s 12 oz of Dense Pasta, if using angel hair, add to the pot later, so it doesn't turn out mushy.
- It’s 16 oz of Can of stewed tomatoes. Be sure to add the juice. I like to make my own from the guts that are discarded while preparing stuffed tomatoes. I add spices, and allow to marinate.
- It’s 4 clove of of freshly chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion sliced thin. I have also used diced green onion, again it's what you have.
Let's grab a pot and start cooking! One-Pot Pasta is a dish where all of the ingredients are cooked in the same pot and at the same time, resulting. See great recipes for Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad too! See great recipes for Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto, Chicken Mushy too!
One Pot( No Straining ) Pasta Hodgepodge instructions
- Place all ingredients into a large pasta pot, pour broth, and sprinkle with pepper flakes, oregano, and oil.
- Cover, bring to a boil reduce to low heat. Keeping the pot covered cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every two cook until liquid is down to about one inch.
- You can add fresh grated Parmesan before serving. No sauce is necessary, but I tend to add it the next day to the leftovers.
Have you however discovered One Container Pastas? A brilliantly easy idea, just toss everything right into a container and boil. quarter-hour later, you'll possess al dente pasta prepared to eat, having a tasty makes-it's-own-sauce. Simply toss, boil and revel in! The most frequent design of One Pot foods is fundamental marinara. No straining, no mess, and no stress―cooking pasta doesn't get simpler than one-pot recipes.