One Pan Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers. Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. If your family loves stuffed bell peppers, they are going to love these Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers.
This dish is way easier than making stuffed bell peppers, and you only have to dirty up one pot to make it! You don't even need a fancy skillet with a lid—just find a big pot and cover with heavy-duty aluminum foil. They often involve browning some meat, cooking some rice, stuffing the peppers, topping the peppers with cheese, then baking. You can have One Pan Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pan Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Bell Peppers (any color).
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of (14.5oz) Can of Whole Tomatoes (I just used italian diced tomatoes).
- It’s 1 of (14.5 oz) Can Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of Can of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Jack Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Green Onions (for garnish).
This one pot wonder stuffed pepper skillet has all the flavors of stuffed peppers without all the fuss. To make this simple one skillet meal, start by browning some ground beef in a large skillet. I'm really excited to share my latest one-pan recipe with you, One Pan Unstuffed Bell Peppers. It is unbelievably tasty, and everything cooks in the same skillet.
One Pan Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Start by dicing two cloves of garlic, 1/2 of a medium onion and two bell peppers. Reserve some of the diced bell peppers to sprinkle on top..
- Saute peppers, onion and garlic in two tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat..
- Once the peppers and onions have started to soften, increase heat to medium high and add one pound of ground beef to the pan..
- Season with one teaspoon of salt and pepper..
- Once the ground beef is cooked; add chicken broth, the whole can of tomatoes (chopped), tomato sauce and soy sauce..
- Bring the tomato mixture up to a simmer, then stir in one cup of rice..
- Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat down to low..
- Let mixture cook 20-30 minutes, or until rice is tender..
- At the 20 minute mark, start stirring the pan occasionally so the rice does not stick to the bottom of the pan..
- Once rice is tender, sprinkle the cheese on top..
- Cover the pan with the lid to let the cheese melt..
- Garnish with fresh diced bell peppers and green onions..
There is nothing better than a quick and easy recipe that only dirties one pan. Start with one pound of hamburger and brown it in a skillet with onion and garlic. Drain the fat then add in some uncooked rice, diced tomatoes, diced bell peppers and plenty of spices. Once the peppers and onions have started to soften, increase heat to medium high and add one pound of ground beef to the pan. Season with one teaspoon of salt and pepper.