Salad with a secret dressing. Combine the ketchup, vegetable oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt, and pepper in a blender. SECRET DRESSING: The recipe makes a good amount, so can be enough for larger salads. It really is a closely-guarded recipe given me by my cousin, who was friends with a chef who swore her to secrecy.
I am sharing another easy, delicious salad with a secret dressing that takes it over the top! Put some Ruth Secret Salad Dressing on [email protected]_burger_bar. Simply Jennifer is now carrying Ruth's Marinade and Salad dressing. You can have Salad with a secret dressing using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salad with a secret dressing
- You need of Salad.
- It’s 5 of leafs of lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of tomatos.
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 2 cups of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 cups of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Feta cheese.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice or vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
This is just as yummy as the original but we. collaborated for a vegetarian powered. The BEST Side Salad Recipe: There's a SECRET, and it tops all salad recipes! So easy and a side The woman has some serious salad skillzzzz, and I couldn't wait to share her secret with you. I hope you enjoy this side salad recipe!
Salad with a secret dressing step by step
- Dice all the vegetables. Put them in a large bowl..
- Mix the kidney beans and the sweet corn and disperse them over the salad..
- Cut the Feta cheese into cubes and put them on top of the salad..
- Add all the dressing ingredients and mix them well..
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving..
Of course, top it with the dressing of your choice, but we are HUGE. A Secret Weapon for Super-Quick Salad Dressing. Salads are one category of cooking where I can really get down with simplicity. Throw some farm-fresh greens in a bowl, toss in whatever fruits or vegetables are on hand, maybe add some cheese and something crunchy, and I'll be a happy camper. "My mum is obsessed with dressing. You'll never buy the store-bought stuff again!