Greek Salad. Greek salad or horiatiki salad (Greek: χωριάτικη σαλάτα or θερινή σαλάτα) is a popular salad in Greek cuisine generally made with pieces of tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, feta cheese (usually served as a slice on top of the other ingredients), and olives (typically Kalamata olives) and dressed with salt. This Greek salad is a healthy vegetable packed appetizer drizzled with a homemade red wine vinegar dressing. Each serving contains creamy feta cheese, kalamata olives, tomatoes, bell peppers.
She begins by making homemade vinaigrette, which includes. This easy Greek salad recipe is refreshing & delicious! Made with cucumber, tomatoes, olives This easy Greek salad recipe is our new favorite summer side dish! You can have Greek Salad using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Salad
- You need 2 1/2 of Cucumbers, Seeded and thinly sliced.
- You need 1 pints of Cherry Tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 of Thinly Sliced Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper, Sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Calamata Olives, pitted & halved.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil (to taste).
- You need 1 of Splash vinegar (to taste).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley(dried).
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
Traditional Greek Salad recipe or just perfection in simplicity! Take your taste buds to the refreshing flavours of the Mediterranean with every bite of this colourful Greek salad! Fresh Greek Salad is a must try! So healthy with cucumber, tomato, avocado, olives and feta.
Greek Salad step by step
- Mix together all ingredients & refrigerate for 2 hrs. Mix once more & Serve!.
Fresh Greek Salad is a must-try and one of the healthiest salad recipes! This chunky Greek salad recipe is quick to make and packed with protein. The wholemeal pitta makes a high-fibre accompaniement. A big Greek Salad has to be one of those salads that when I start craving it, there is just no way Luckily for me, Greek salads couldn't be any easier to make and are quicker to make than they are to. A bright, fresh, classic Greek Salad recipe with a homemade Greek Salad Dressing.