EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. My kids are always begging me to take them to grab Chinese food.
S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. You can have EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- Prepare of for the chicken:.
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- You need of flour.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- Prepare of Panda Express orange sauce.
- Prepare of For the rice:.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- You need of purple onion finely diced.
- Prepare of carrots diced fine.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Take chicken fried rice for example. It takes a long time to cut up all the vegetables and chicken. Nit to mention cooking the rice beforehand. I made orange chicken recently with that sauce and it taste nothing alike.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice instructions
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Now, I did realize I kinda fucked up because I didn't heat up the sauce first in the wok. This bright and flavorful orange flavored rice is a complementary side that goes with many dishes. Serve it with chicken, pork, ham, or seafood. Some orange juice, butter, and chopped vegetables give ordinary white rice bright color and fresh flavor. Transfer to a cooling rack and repeat with.