Tuna and Pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. The perfect recipe when you don't have a lot in your pantry! This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood.
Stir with a fork to break up the largest chunks of tuna. Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs. Seriously, you can make the sauce in the time it takes to boil pasta. You can have Tuna and Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- Prepare of Tuna and Spices——————.
- It’s 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- Prepare of Pasta———————-.
- You need 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil pasta.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Cheese—————–.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Topping—————-.
- It’s To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Tuna Antipasto Salad Bowl "When the weather gets hot, we make a big salad for supper several times a week. This part antipasto, part tuna pasta salad is my husband's favorite." – SweetBasil. Tangy Catalina Tuna Pasta Salad "A good, different kind of macaroni salad. It has sort of a Thousand Island taste.
Tuna and Pasta instructions
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Great salad to pack in lunches." – Molly This creamy tuna pasta with peas is made in one skillet. As soon as the weather starts really cooling down, it's hard to want anything other than comfort food! Soups, stews, pot roast, and a personal favorite: creamy tuna and pasta. Elbow pasta with cannellini beans and tuna. In fact, pasta with canned tuna is one of the first pasta dishes that many young Italians learn to make.