Keto Choc Nut Butter Fat Bombs. Keto diet is the best way to lose fat and get healthy without giving up your favorite food. Discover the best keto meal plan customized to your body, situation, goals, and taste buds If you are following a Ketogenic diet fat bombs are amazing snacks! Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are divine!
Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays. I use these peanut butter chocolate fat bombs to tide me over between meals and to satisfy my raging sweet tooth. And let me tell you, I have an EXTREME sweet tooth and fat bombs have been the ONLY thing that calms it down. You can have Keto Choc Nut Butter Fat Bombs using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Choc Nut Butter Fat Bombs
- You need 2/3 Cup of Swerve Confectioners.
- You need 6 pieces of unsweetened chocolate baking bar.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Organic Sunflower Butter.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Natural Almond Butter.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- It’s 3 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- You need 6 oz of Cream Cheese bar.
Want a few more high fat sweet keto snacks? Fat Bombs are made up of your favorite nut butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder (if you want them chocolatey), and a keto friendly sweetener. Yes: they're made without any added sugar. If you're doing keto and have already hit your protein limit for the day, but are still hungry – grab a fat bomb!
Keto Choc Nut Butter Fat Bombs instructions
- Let cream cheese sit out to soften.
- Pour cold heavy cream into mixing bowl and mix with hand mixer until thick and peaks start forming.
- Add cream cheese and sour cream to bowl and mix smooth.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and then add to bowl and mix evenly.
- Add nut butters and mix evenly.
- Add Swerve and mix evenly.
- Add to silicone candy molds and freeze for 4hrs. Then keep in freezer until desired. I only had 3 molds with 15 slots in each so I could only make 45 at a time so it took me a few days to freeze them all. I kept the mixture in the fridge between protionings..
These peanut butter fat bombs are the perfect snack or dessert for both keto and low carb! Ingredients needed for peanut butter fat bombs: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I usually give the nutritional info later, but since we've been talking about macros in such depth I wanted to make the nutrition clear according to how I made these Almond Butter fat bombs, with the ingredients I used. Creamy peanut butter topped with chocolate ganache makes the perfect decadent snack.