Gluten free Mcdonald's Chicken select strips. Strips of tender chicken breast in a seasoned, crispy coating. Although your meal is prepared with care, we cannot guarantee it will be allergen free, even after Just letting you know that you're leaving the McDonald's UK website now. Add a portion of chicken strips to your next McMenu meal!
McDonald's french fries can only be gluten free if they have a dedicated fryer to them…otherwise they are cross contaminated. One of the pictures shown for gluten free salads showed mexican strips of chips….most likey those have. The McDonalds gluten free menu consists of some great selections. You can cook Gluten free Mcdonald's Chicken select strips using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Mcdonald's Chicken select strips
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch pieces or strips.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs but I use eggless eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried dill.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of gluten free flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of italian seasoning gluten free bread crumbs.
- You need of Vegetable Oil or Peanut Oil for the frying.
This is the McDonalds gluten free menu items that they provided me. Let me just warn you though, the selections are limited. McDonalds Premium Bacon Ranch Salad with grilled Chicken (gluten-free). Eating gluten free at McDonald's is easier than at many other fast food restaurants.
Gluten free Mcdonald's Chicken select strips step by step
- Preheat oil in a large skillet or deep fryer over medium heat or to 350 degrees..
- Combine chopped chicken, eggs and spices (for the wet ingredients) in a large bowl..
- Mix well and let set for about 15 minutes..
- Combine dry ingredients together. Then take strips out and bread in gluten free flour and spices.
- Drop one by one in hot oil and fry until they're golden. And when they're done, drain on paper towels..
If, for example, you are contemplating ordering chicken breast strips, you can survey the McDonald's salads are a great choice for those looking to go gluten-free. All salads start with a vegetable salad blend that is. I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with my Gluten Free Panko Breadcrumbs! I just left these with a simple salt and. All McDonald's salads have the potential to be gluten-free, if ordered correctly.