Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This 'tried and true', classic vegan banana bread recipe is moist, healthy, and so easy to make. This plant-based banana bread recipe is kid friendly and a fan-favorite for good reason – it's delicious! I'm happy to share with you this wonderfully easy, healthy vegan banana bread that I have loved for.
Quite the opposite – it's chewy, nutty, hearty, filling So, today I'm sharing with you a recipe for dark and dense nut and seed bread. This bread is not only vegan, but it's also paleo- and keto-friendly. It may happen if you use fresh grounded flax seed meal that tends to be finer and absorbs liquid a bit more. You can cook Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- You need 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
Mix the seeds onto a plate. This grain-free, low carb, keto, vegan seed roast is bursting with flavor, light and easy to slice. Made with keto-friendly hemp hearts, flax seeds and nourishing fats. Great on its own as a keto snack or as a main dish for the family to.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
This Pumpkin Seed Bread is perfectly dense and has a lovely earthy and nutty flavour! Vegan, gluten-free, no-knead, yeast-free and free from sugar. How long does this Pumpkin Seed Bread keep for? This bread keeps well covered in the fridge for a good few days. If not eaten on the day it's made, it's.