Vegan burgers. Our Black Bean Burger Recipe is Sure to Add a Spicy Kick. Save This Recipe To Your Board! Veggie burgers can start to taste the same after a while, so including a different ingredient is a nice change.
It's high in fiber and as a stand alone patty, actually tastes pretty good. Once you layer the ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc. you won't be able to tell the difference. Packed with so much flavour, you'll want to eat them straight out of the skillet. You can have Vegan burgers using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan burgers
- It’s 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa prepared.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown rice prepared.
- It’s 1/2 of wheat bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeño chopped.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s spoon of Cumin.
- It’s Spoon of chili pepper.
- You need of Garlic seasoning.
- It’s of Other seasoning of your choice.
Low on beans, high on veggies, these vegetarian burgers have a substantial "meaty" texture that's moist but never soggy. Also, I made a few changes that all worked out well, as far as I could tell given my lack of experience. I didn't have panko so I ground some oats into oat flour and used that instead. Veggie burgers are, for many, the go-to low-fat option for dinner in a snap.
Vegan burgers instructions
- Prepare quinoa and brown rice as instructed.
- Warm black beans on stove.
- Chop peppers, garlic, onion and black beans in electric mixer (ninja).
- Combine in bowl with brown rice, quinoa and bread crumbs.
- Make patties with hand.
- Wrap in handiwrap.
- Fry or bake and add wheat buns onions, tomatoes and mustard or condiments of your choice.
The frozen-food aisle is packed with different varieties made from chickpeas, black beans, soy, and quinoa. While packaged veggie burgers can be handy in a pinch, those made up fresh at home are by far the best tasting, most cost effective, and have the best quality ingredients. From eggplant to chickpeas to potatoes and black beans, veggie burgers boost us into the stratosphere of vegan awesomification. The Best Veggie Burger (Better Than Store-bought) I tried this recipe today and swapped out the eggs for Flax eggs. I also swapped out the breadcrumbs for rolled oats and walnuts for almonds and then blitzed them together in a food processor.