One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot!. It's a one-pot-skillet-kind-of-pasta, loaded with cheesy goodness, freshly made salsa, corn, beans, tomato, avocado and ground turkey. One Pot Taco Pasta Skillet is a simple meal you can cook any night of the week and the whole family will LOVE it!
A super easy one pan dinner! This One Pan Mexican Pasta is super easy and loaded with tons of Mexican flavor! Best of all everything is made in one pan! You can cook One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 15 oz of Can of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked Elbow Pasta.
- You need 1 of Roma Tomato (diced).
- You need 1 cup of Corn Kernels.
- It’s 1 cup of Canned Black Beans (rinsed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Avocado (halved, seeded, peeled and diced).
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh Cilantro leaves.
Simply brown the beef and veggies and simmer them in the sauce. Even the pasta gets cooked in the pot! No waiting for water to boil and cooking pasta separately before adding it. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot!
One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta step by step
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and cook until browned, about 3-4 minutes, making sure to crumble the turkey as it cooks, drain excess fat..
- Stir in tomato sauce and salsa until well combined. Add pasta, tomato, corn and black beans, and gently toss to combine..
- Stir in cheese until melted through, about 1-2 minutes..
- Serve immediately, topped with avocado and cilantro..
Monday has decided to rear it's ugly head yet again but I'm hoping I can make it a little better with this glorious pasta I have for you today. And it's not just any kind. Heat olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add water, salsa and Macaroni; stir. This easy weeknight or weekend dinner is perfect for busy families!