One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta Skillet. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. HOW TO MAKE ONE POT CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE PASTA. The steps for this recipe are quick and easy.
Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, cream, pasta, salt and pepper and stir. Stir in chicken broth, tortellini, tomatoes, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring often. You can have One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta Skillet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta Skillet
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of Hillshire Farm Smoked Turkey Sausage (sliced).
- It’s 1 cup of Onion (diced).
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 10 oz of Can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk or Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Dry Pasta (any small pasta will do).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt and Pepper (each).
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chopped Scallions (for garnish).
Italian sausage, quick tomato sauce and penne pasta with cheesy topping is perfect for busy weeknights. Add onions and sausage and cook until lightly browned. Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It's so easy it just about cooks itself.
One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta Skillet step by step
- Add olive oil to a 4-5 quart saute pan over medium high heat. Add onions and sausage and cook until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds..
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, milk (or heavy cream), pasta, and seasonings. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 15 minutes, or until pasta is tender..
- Turn off the heat and stir in 1/2 cup of cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and cover for about five minutes to allow cheese to melt. Top with sliced scallions and serve..
Now that's my kind of meal. Plus, many of these ingredients, like milk, pasta, chicken broth, and cheese, I keep on hand all the time. One Pan Cheesy Sausage Pasta – get dinner on the table with these easy pasta recipe. I think it is safe to say that school is in session all over the place now. We started a couple weeks ago, but some kids are just getting back this week.