20 Minute One Pan Meal. Switch out the peas for broccoli or asparagus for a new dish every time! Add chicken and half the seasoning, tossing to coat well. These quick dinner recipes will become family favorites!
Add the baby potatoes to the pot and season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to stir the ingredients, then smooth the dough to the edges of the pan. Spread the marinara sauce over the dough, all the way to the edges. You can cook 20 Minute One Pan Meal using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 20 Minute One Pan Meal
- You need of one pot meal.
- Prepare 20 oz of of pre cooked turkey breast. Slice then cut into small cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cous cous.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of hot water.
- It’s 2 cup of frozen peas and carrots, thawed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each of , onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt.
Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the sauce, then top with the pepperoni. Quick and easy meals are the only type of recipes in my dinner rotation this summer. We are prepping for the summer heat, a vacation, and lots of outdoor fun, so cooking is the last thing I want to worry about! Sheet pan dishes have become my favorite and most exclusive way to cook most meat and veggies.
20 Minute One Pan Meal step by step
- In large deep side skillet stat melting butter over medium heat..
- Place cubed cooked turkey into butter..
- Cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in seasonings and stir..
- Place in pan peas and carrots, cous cous, shredded cheese then hottest water possible from tap..
- Stir, cover and shut off heat..
- After 5 minutes just fluff up with a spoon and serve. Add a touch of parmesan cheese on top of each serving if you wish. Walla! Dinners done:-).
- Recipe by taylor68too.
The dream: Dinner should be delicious, gorgeous, easy to whip up and ideally, end with washing little to no dishes. You just need a handful of fresh ingredients. Asian food is great for fast, fresh meals because they are typically cooked very quickly over high heat. Life is busy enough, quick and easy one pot dinners make the evenings so much more enjoyable. Also, make sure to completely thaw the shrimp if frozen before use.; Noodles: Chow mein noodles are usually available in the refrigerated section of your supermarket, sometimes labelled as lo mein which is the same noodle.